**events may be added (or changed) to the calendar throughout the year
1. CIY (Christ In Youth)! CIY is a great opportunity for both middle schoolers and high schoolers to learn more about Jesus while playing games, participating in activities, and growing and learning together as believers! There are two separate CIY dates and locations for middle school and high school. Middle school CIY will be in Missouri from June 29 - July 2, and high school CIY will be in Ohio from June 12 - 16. If you have any questions, or would like to sign your student up, please email Youth Pastor, Sidney Childers, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit https://ciy.com/ for more information on CIY.
2. Junior Jubliee! Calling all 2nd graders and up! CTL’s annual Junior Jubilee performance practices will be July 10-14 from 9am - 12pm with performances on July 14th at 6pm and July 16th at 12:15pm. To sign your child up, please email email@example.com.
3. VBS (Vacation Bible School)! CTL will have its annual Vacation Bible School July 23-26 from 6-8pm! This event is for any kids 4 years old and up to 5th grade. We can’t wait! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
4. Worship Night! CTL is offering another “Worship Night”on Wednesday, Aug. 16, from 7-8pm. This is a great opportunity to invite those in your life to a night of worshiping our Lord! Childcare provided.
5. Wednesday Night Bible Studies / Groups Begin! All CTL classes and Bible studies will pick up again on Wednesday, Aug. 23! Check out our list of classes for more details: https://crossthelinechurch.com/about/im-new
6. Women's Movie Night! CTL will host a 'Women's Movie Night' to watch 'Jesus Revolution' on Friday, Aug. 25, starting at 7pm in the gym. This is a great opportunity to invite the women in your life to a relaxing night together for fellowship and fun!
7. Free Coffee Day! The Front Porch Coffee Shop will host another "Free Coffee Day" on Friday, Sept. 8, from 8am - supplies last, so be sure to get there as early as you can! We will also be hosting KX 96.9 live during the event, so be sure to bring the whole family!
8. CTL Tailgate Party! CTL’s annual ‘Tailgate Party’ is Friday, Sept. 8, from 630-
8pm. This is a FREE event for the whole family! We will have hot dogs, bounce houses for the kids, live music, and more. Come enjoy KX 96.9 live beforehand as we set up as well! This will be a great time to invite a friend, family member, co-worker, etc. - all are welcome!
9. Commitment Sunday! Fill out and turn in your commitment card into the giving box before or on Sunday, Oct. 8, or reply to the church office at email@example.com. If you have any questions about 'Commitment Sunday' or 'Sacrificial Sunday,' please email Senior Pastor Austin Bazil at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Giving Lunch! CTL is hosting a 'Giving Lunch' in our gym area on Sunday, Oct. 8, after the 10:30am 'Commitment Sunday' church service. This lunch is a free event for anyone and everyone in which Senior Pastor Austin Bazil will discuss the financial vision of our church as members turn in their 'Commitment / Sacrificial Giving' cards. We encourage everyone to stay and have lunch together as we learn about CTL's goals! If you are interested in helping provide for the lunch, please click on this link: https://m.signupgenius.com/#!/showSignUp/20F0F4CA8AE29A0FE3-church/132673623 or email CTL's Administrative Assistant Maddy Beyer at email@example.com.
11. Child Dedication! Parents of CTL - On Sunday, Oct. 15, Cross the Line Church will host another 'Child Dedication' ceremony at both the 9am and 10:30am services! This is for any parent(s) who have the desire to raise their children to be followers of Christ Jesus, and for any children of any age who have not yet themselves decided to be baptized. On the day of, you and your child(ren) will be called to the stage after the first song sung by the worship team, and there will be a short responsive reading and prayer. Afterward, there will be a certificate with your child's name to be picked up on the back table in the gym. **on the day of, it is advised to show up a few minutes early and have your kids that are being dedicated wait with you in the main church area (no need to send them to the children's area as the dedications will be right after the first song, which starts right at 9am or 1030am depending on the service you are attending)** To sign you and your child(ren) up, or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with: 1. The full spelling of the child(ren)s name(s) who will be dedicated 2. The correct first and last spellings of any parents/guardians who will be standing up with the child(ren) 3. What service you will be planning on dedicating at: 9am or 10:30am.
12. Trunk or Treat! CTL will host their annual ‘Trunk or Treat’ on Wednesday, Oct. 25, from 630-8pm. This is a completely free event for any and all families! Kids (and families) are encouraged to wear costumes, get candy, and have a blast! All welcome!
13. OASIS Student Conference! Cross the Line Church is sending kids to "OASIS" - a student conference in Manhattan, Kansas Nov. 3-4, and we would love for your student(s) to be a part of this event! OASIS is a weekend conference for teens from across the Midwest. With the goal of fueling and sending students in the name of Jesus, they leverage a fun atmosphere, clear communication from world class youth speakers, engaging worship, and practical application of the gospel and Jesus' call to kingdom work in students. They partner with and serve churches from across the region, as well as their unique partnership with Manhattan Christian College to serve students and youth workers. This event is planned with your high school student specifically in mind. However, anyone 7th grade - high school is welcome at this event! The cost is $50 per student, but goes up to $60 per student on Oct. 1. Payments can be made through Venmo at: @CrossTheLineChurch. We also ask every student to have the 'Student Release Form' filled out by a parent/guardian that covers medical liability release as well as release of image for use in promotional material. Please have your student bring the filled out form with them for the first day of the conference. If you have any questions, or need the Student Release Form, please email Youth Pastor Sidney Childers at email@example.com. For more information about OASIS, check out their website: https://www.oasiscon.com/
14. Women's Event! CTL invites women of all ages to attend our free women’s event "Keep Your Eyes On Him!" This event will take place Saturday, Nov. 4, from 9am-12 at the church. Join us for breakfast, worship, and fellowship - we can’t wait to see you there!
15. Sacrificial Sunday - Nov. 26! Sacrifice financially as an annual gift that goes above and beyond to grow God's Kingdom Nov. 26 and Dec. 3! If you have any questions about 'Commitment Sunday' or 'Sacrificial Sunday,' please email Senior Pastor Austin Bazil at firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. Women's Ornament Exchange Party! All ladies of Lincoln and beyond are invited to CTL's second ever 'Ornament Exchange Party' on Wednesday, November 29th, from 6:30 – 8pm. All you need to do is bring a wrapped ornament and invite any of your friends, family members, co-workers, neighbors - whoever! Let's have some fun! Games and snacks will be provided. Come early for a 'Cookie Exchange' from 6:00-6:30pm as well. To participate in the 'Cookie Exchange,' please bring a dozen cookies. **No child care provided, but all ages welcome!
17. Sacrificial Sunday - Dec. 3! Sacrifice financially as an annual gift that goes above and beyond to grow God's Kingdom Nov. 26 and Dec. 3! If you have any questions about 'Commitment Sunday' or 'Sacrificial Sunday,' please email Senior Pastor Austin Bazil at email@example.com.
18. Christmas with the King! Join Cross the Line Church for one of our biggest events of the year: our annual 'Christmas with the King' performances! These Christmas worship shows will include a festive Christ-centered atmosphere that will put you in the Christmas spirit, along with delicious warm beverages, cookies, and treats to follow. This is a completely FREE event for the whole family, so invite the people in your life! There will be three performances: Saturday, Dec. 9, at 5pm and 7pm, and Sunday, Dec. 10, at 5pm.
19. All Kids Sunday School Christmas Program! CTL’s kids will have their own additional, separate Christmas Program this year on Sunday, Dec. 17, at both the 9am and 10:30am services after the first worship song. Invite friends and family to this adorable performance that includes all the Sunday School kids! Contact Katie Poethig, at firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions.
20. Christmas Eve Services! CTL will have our regular 9am and 10:30am services on Sunday, Dec. 24 - Christmas Eve. We will also have a 'Candlelight Service' at 5pm that same day, Sunday, Dec. 24 - Christmas Eve. The morning services will resemble our normal format for church, but the 'Candlelight Service' will be a special event at 5pm to celebrate the birth of Christ while worshiping by candlelight! Everyone welcome - please invite your friends and family!
21. Candlelight Christmas Eve Service! Join us for a special Christmas Eve 'Candlelight Service' at 5pm at CTL! This is an event to worship the birth of Christ by candlelight together with our family and friends. No childcare provided, but kids are welcome to join in the fun! There will be a short, fun message from the kids as well! Let's use this opportunity to invite all the loved ones in our lives!